$150 per 50-minute session
I offer a free 20 minute initial consultation for new clients (this can be done via phone or in person at my office)
Credit cards, HSA cards and cash payments are accepted.
Insurance Out of Network Provider. This practice is private pay for sessions.
Clients are issued a Superbill monthly that can be submitted to their insurance company for reimbursement if they provide out of network reimbursement. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is the out of network reimbursement rate for mental health services?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do not attend your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Reduced Fee Reduced fee services and sliding scale are available on a limited basis.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you have or if you would like further information. I look forward to speaking with you!